I stopped by Viking Hobby today and got to chatting with Mark about the top-rated games on the ‘Geek. Until today, I only knew how to find the rank of a particular game, and there’s no Internet access in the store, so I told him that I would check out the ‘Geek after work and see if I could find such a list. It turned out to be pretty easy. To save other folks the trouble, I’ve included a link to the highest-rated games on BoardGameGeek. I’ve printed out the first page (the top 29 games) of this list, so that Mark and Jess can keep it at the store for reference.
Tagsarden_park bike boardgamegeek boardgames book bookcrossing boot_failure cabinetry csus demolition electrical framing freebsd gymnastics hacking harry_potter how-to humor hvac joseph kitchen liberal library mac meetup obcz osx plumbing politics powerbook quilt_shop recipe remodel review roof sacramento sonicchicken_blog spam_karma sysadmin tags_plugin thanksgiving theme tile web wordpress
- backlinks checker on Mac OSX Finder: “The volume cannot be found”
- Skye on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
- Unknown on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
- Pirater Un Compte Facebook on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
- STEAM FREE KEYGEN BEST HACK RATED 2013 on Samir’s ‘Steam’ theme available