June 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsarden_park bike boardgamegeek boardgames book bookcrossing boot_failure cabinetry csus demolition electrical framing freebsd gymnastics hacking harry_potter how-to humor hvac joseph kitchen liberal library mac meetup obcz osx plumbing politics powerbook quilt_shop recipe remodel review roof sacramento sonicchicken_blog spam_karma sysadmin tags_plugin thanksgiving theme tile web wordpress
- Youtube.com on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
- your anchor text on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
- how to pass a drug test on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
- Pirater facebook on DiskWarrior finally completed “step 5″
- microsoft office gratuit on Borderline Chaos not honoring date format?
Tag Archives: peak_adventures
With a 20-year-old bike, would I be better off buying new parts for it, or an entirely new bike?Continue reading
Grrr! Soma’s “Morning Rush” coffee cup holder uses a Cat Eye H-27 bracket, which (of course) is not the same bracket that came with my HL-350 headlight, which is the only Cat Eye headlight stocked by my LBS (Peak Adventures). … Continue reading
Semper fidelis, the Marine’s motto, means “always faithful”. I thought it was appropriate for this post. Read on… Waaay back circa 1985, I was forced to buy a new bicycle when somebody stole my then-current bike. I didn’t own a … Continue reading