Back in August I picked up Run for your Life, Candyman!, a hilarious parody of the children’s game, Candyland. We’ve had fun playing it, but we went through the pad of candyman status sheets already. Since the publisher has explicitly granted permission to copy the status sheet, I’m posting it here so I don’t have to go hunting for it next time I run out of these.
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.