From the movie [What’s Cooking?][wc]
* 1 c flour
* 1/2 c butter
* 8 oz cream cheese
* 1 c sugar
* juice of 1/2 lemon
* 1-2 dashes ground cinnamon
* 6 granny smith apples
Pre-heat oven to 375°.
1. Bring the butter and cream cheese to room temperature.
1. Place the flour, butter and cream cheese into a bowl and hand mix.
1. Divide into two equal portions.
1. Roll out the bottom crust and lay in a pie pan.
1. Peel and wedge the apples.
1. Pour sugar over the apples.
1. Add lemon juice.
1. Sprinkle w/ cinnamon.
1. Hand mix.
1. Pour filling into crust.
Roll the remaining dough and cover the pie.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the top is golden.
[wc]: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0197096/ “IMDB entry for ‘What’s Cooking?'”