About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
First time I’ve made this recipe: http://honestcooking.com/authentic-homemade-mexican-chorizo/ We couldn’t find ancho chile powder at our local Mexican market, so we substituted paprika+red chile powder+cayenne as suggested. I made a 2.5 kg batch (5x the recipe) because that was how much … Continue reading