About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Daily Archives: 2006-02-02
How to eat sushi
I came across an interesting page: How to eat sushi. I knew quite a bit of this etiquette and information already, but there were a few surprises for me. Hat tip to John at Uneasy Rhetoric for pointing this out! … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged how-to, sushi, uneasy_rhetoric 5 Comments