About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Daily Archives: 2006-03-05
Raley’s gave out an amazing recipe for chipotle beef for Cinco de Mayo back in 2001. We loved it, but we managed to lose it last year when we moved. Here’s our best guess as to the original recipe. Continue reading
Posted in Recipes, Uncategorized Tagged beef, chipotle, crock_pot Leave a comment