About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Daily Archives: 2007-06-30
Happy anniversary, Gil & Mary Ann!
We took a short break from our remodeling project to join our[\*](#2007-06-30_note1) cousins, Gilbert and Mary Ann, in celebration of their [golden anniversary] on Friday. Sylvia and Heidi flew in from New Mexico, but sadly Steve was stuck up in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged celebration, cheese, family, occidental, petaluma, spring_hill_cheese 2 Comments