We interviewed a general contractor (GC) a few days ago. He came with excellent references from some people we trust, and he was willing to work with us to keep the project within budget. (For example, they are okay with us doing part of the work or having somebody else do parts of the job.) After nailing down the financing, we gave them the green light yesterday. They had a crew out to start work on our place today, although I couldn’t find either of the cameras so no pictures (yet).
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.