About seven months ago, we got a notice from Sacramento County about our expired permit for the quilt shop. We renewed the permit (to avoid ever-increasing penalties), and now we’re just days away from having to call for an inspection or have the permit lapse again. Looks like it’s high time for me to get busy on the wiring and lights in the shop!
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.