About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Daily Archives: 2005-08-06
Last week I picked up a new game, Candamir: The First Settlers. I’ve played it a few times so far, and it’s pretty good. I thought I would share some analysis I’ve done on the tiles and movement cards.
My wife got this great, easy recipe for BBQ’d beef from Judy Shields, one of her co-workers. Ingredients: – 2.5 lb beef roast (a pot roast worked very well for us) – 12 oz bottle of beer – 1/2 onion, … Continue reading