In this post, I mentioned having problems with live updating of the blacklist. (The “URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration” error.) In this comment, Matt Read shows how to use curl to fetch the file contents via http. I have posted the curl info on Fahim’s site already.
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.