Last Friday I heard a rumor that Java City was moving out of Modoc Hall. I’ve now verified that the managment is investigating this, and it’s highly likely that they will shut down operations in Modoc Hall at the end of the spring 2006 semester. I haven’t been able to get any information about what will happen to the space, especially with regard to the OBCZ.
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.