March 2023 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Tag Archives: death
Rest in peace, Ariana.
Ariana, our 16-year old cat, suffered complete renal failure a few days ago. The veterinarian confirmed it this morning, and even with heroic treatment there was almost no hope for her survival. The vet euthanized her about an hour ago. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ariana, cat, death, euthanasia, landscape, yard 1 Comment