September 2023 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Tag Archives: new_urbanism
My family recently watched “The End of Suburbia”, and it caused quite a bit of discussion. Our teen-aged daughters’ perspectives were especially interesting. This is a movie that I think everybody should see, if for no other reason than to get people thinking about how their lives will change post-Peak Oil. Continue reading