About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Daily Archives: 2005-09-03
Patch “how-to”, patch files fixed
I don’t really do much Unix development, but I’ve recently been learning more due to the care and feeding of my blog. Lately I’ve been figuring out some things about the patch utility, especially creating and applying patches. I found … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged diff, how-to, patch 4 Comments