About this blog…
I use this platform to share things that are of interest to me or things I'll want to reference later. Occasionally other people like these posts, hence "Shared Interests".
What might you find here?
- Problems I've solved (mostly computer- or network related).
- Recipes and cooking-related posts.
- Hobbies and projects.
- Our remodeling experience.
- Local (Sacramento) information.
- Anything that strikes my fancy.
Daily Archives: 2005-09-17
What the heck is ‘sudoku’?
My youngest child just started 7th grade, and her math teacher sometimes assigns a puzzle called sudoku for homework. The first time she asked me to help her with one of these assignments, I thought it was a variation on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged logic, puzzle, sudoku 1 Comment